Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Iconic Portrait #3 “Rouge”, FB Buzz & Updates!


Lots of productivity in the studio again this week! I made 2 batches of paper, a few curio books, a bunch of junktiques and a few more inches progress on my super tacky leg warmers! Plus, I finished my third “Iconic Protrait”!

The timelessly beautiful Marilyn Monroe was the subject of this latest piece and she was so inspiring to paint  =) Striking in shades of grey but I had to add just a touch of “Rouge”


 She comes ready to hang in a custom frame designed and handcrafted by me so its 100% artisan handmade! For more details, better pictures and purchase info, click here!

Ive got the next 2 icons all sketched out and ready for the canvas, cant wait to get started =)

Im giving away free prints on my Facebook page! 


 You knew you “liked” my page for a reason ;P For more details, click here!

Ive also just posted a Facebook exclusive HALLOWEEN auction! 


I do these special auctions on my Facebook page to show my appreciation for my awesome supporters. They start at $0 with no reserve price so everyone can have a chance! Its a great way to great a good deal on all sorts of art, lots of which is otherwise unavailable. For more details on whats currently up for bids, click here!

Follow the links below to see my:






Mad Love