Friday, October 07, 2011

Elvis, Image Tube BLOWOUT, Halloween Auction & Happy Thanksgiving!


Hey guys!

Thank you to everyone who came out to see me for Alberta Arts Days! I love seeing you and getting all your comments & feedback. Thank you also to the newbies who signed up for the mailing list, BEWARE! I mean…WELCOME ;)

For those of you who were there you saw me working on Elvis. He is #5 in my Iconic Portraits series and was the demo piece for my live painting session on Friday night. He was so much fun to paint! I put on my 50s playlist and totally got into the zone. I was also quite inspired by the framing options, the shape of which ended up resembling a combination of a 50s jukebox mixed with a cathedral radio.  In any case, I feel it really captures the essence of the era and the personification of the man. I hope you like it!

  
  
He is currently for sale in my Etsy shop. For more details, better pictures and purchase info, click here. Don’t have or want an Etsy account? No problem! I am happy to accommodate =) Think you need a credit card to shop online? NOPE! I accept credit cards, debit & e-cheques via PayPal, money order, or cash (in person) Message me at magisterian@hotmail.com with any questions or to make special arrangements =)

Want to commission me to paint an icon of YOUR choosing? magisterian@hotmail.com

 Attention taggers, hobbyists & graphic designers! The licensing company that creates my image tubes is closing November 1st and they are having a HUGE blowout sale! All of my image tubes are 50% off for the month of October! 


Gohave a look and see if anything piques your fancy =) They have TONS of amazing art and artists!

Finally, Ive got a special Facebook exclusive HALLOWEEN auction ending tonight! Bidding is still very reasonable =)

 
Happy Thanksgiving! Have an AWESOME long weekend =)

Mad Love