Wednesday, December 21, 2011

New painting "Subdued", Prints & HAPPY HOLIDAYS!


Wowsers its been a long time! It may seem like I fell off the face of the earth but really Ive been toiling in the studio this entire time! Thanks to my two Yule exhibits I ended up with several commission pieces which have kept me happily busy for the month of December. Many thanks to those of you who came out to see me, your support makes it all possible

Its been over a month since my last non-commission painting and it was so much fun to get back to my (un)usual! Ive got a backlog of painting ideas now which is always nice, but “Subdued” was the first to emerge from the MAGISTERIAN…


 Ive got her all framed and ready to hang, infact shes hanging up in my living room right now! But shes also up for sale! For more details, better pictures and purchase info, click here! If you would prefer a private sale or want to make special payment arrangements please contact me via magisterian@hotmail.com =)

Ive also got 8x10 prints up for sale! All of my images are available as fine art prints and Ive posted a few of the most popular ones here! If youre looking for a specific image just let me know! They are professionally printed and ship direct from me to you! 
And dont forget about this...

 Lets get started on yours!

Well another year has come and gone… Im really looking forward to a few new endeavors in 2012, hoping to expand my comfort zone and polish up some of my rougher edges.

Warmest holiday blessings and all the best in the new year! Bring it on 2012!

 And as always:


Mad Love