Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Projects, Painting and Literacy Day!


 
I signed up for Ady Almanzas “Doll Dreams” workshop and Ive had a blast! She is an amazing self taught artsist who offers online network and courses in making these “dreamy ladies”. Its awesome to watch another artist work and its been an amazing source of inspiration! Highly recommend! Here is some of what Ive been working on in the new Art Journal…


Totally in keeping with my January art challenge! Almost everything is off center and different from my conventional poses! Thanks Ady!

While this new endeavor has taken up most of my time, I did manage to get some painting done. I sketched up the rough idea a while ago and wasent even going to polish it up until my sketchbook project demanded immediate content. I worked on it a bit more and Im glad I did cuz I ended up really liking the concept…so I painted it!


 
For more details or purchase info, visit the listing!

Im mailing off my Sketchbook this week and I cant wait to see how it goes! Hoping to see a lot of amazing art from my fellow participants =)

Ive given my Zazzle shop a long overdue update, lots of new stuff created from my most recent paintings! Mugs, buttons, postcards etc…

This Friday January 27th Literacy for life will be promoting awareness and LITERACY! The mini VonRaven and I will be scouring the streets of High River for Family Literacy Day trying to catch YOU reading! So whether it’s a newspaper, a street sign, or a red bull label, we will be out there in our neon orange toques LOOKING FOR YOU! Get caught reading!

Mad Love