Wednesday, May 30, 2012

May Art Summary, 4 New Paintings, LE & Color Edit Prints, Image Tubes & Summer Itinerary!



New image tube representation, 4 new paintings, zazzle update, show & event info, random color edits and limited edition prints!

First off, Im very excited to announce that Ive just signed with Creative Design Outlet! If youre into digital art & tagging, they’ve got everything you need and I am thrilled to be included amongst so many of my favorite artists!



 Ive got 2 image tube packages available with much more to come! Click here for more info!  
I love to see what people come up with, if you’ve created something using my image tubes please share them with me! Here are some examples.

Im sure loving these adventures in realism, it’s a whole new artistic discipline. This is my second portrait of Marlene Dietrich, I plan on a few more still… easily one of her most striking and iconic images, her face reminds me of a porcelain mask… Iconic Portrait #9 “An Evening With”



The original has been sold but she is available as a fine art print (in various sizes) as well as on a variety of merchandise in my Zazzle shop!

Limited edition hand embellished prints! 



These professionally printed 4x6 fine art reproductions are hand embellished by me with metallic accents! The uniquity of an original piece and the affordability of a print! I am happy to sign/personalize these upon request =)

I often wonder how my paintings would look if I chose different colors, now I know! Ive been playing with random color edits and I thought Id print a few of these rarities and share them!


I completed 2 new installments in my Lepidoptera collection, numbers 5 & 6. Both have sold but postcards are available through Zazzle!



Angel of Music you’ve deceived me… I adore Andrew Lloyd Webber and The Phantom of the Opera. This piece was inspired by that line from the original score, and the entire piece was painted while I got lost in the soundtrack. 



One of my darkest and most expressive pieces to date She comes ready to hang and is for sale here! 8x10 prints are also available =)

Show season starts for me in June and Im so excited! Ive got a whole bunch of new creations Ive been DYING to show off! Ive got 16 or so venues booked over the summer so Im looking forward to seeing a lot of you guys out there! Ive posted an itinerary here (click “see more” in the biography section) I will keep it updated as new dates and events are confirmed =)

Don’t forget to visit me on eBay, new stuff listed (almost) every day!

ATTENTION VIP PURPLE TICKETHOLDERS
Keep your eyes peeled! The winner will be randomly selected and announced on my Facebook page June 1st!

All the best…