Thursday, February 28, 2013

New Painting, New Hand Embellished ACEOs & more!


Hey guys!

I’ve finished a new painting, been busy with commission projects and released 4 new one of a kind hand embellished ACEOs.

First, highly collectible hand embellished ACEOs! When an original painting sells I specially hand embellish a single ACEO print-only one will ever be made! 

Click the images for more info!

Second, My latest painting! Something in the distance…wonder? Danger? What lies ahead? Not even the cunning fox knows…“Transfixed”  


For more details or purchase information, please visit the listing!

Finally, monthly art challenge! I set these at the beginning of every month to give me something new and different to focus my work on. These challenges are meant to expand my comfort zone and increase my skills & abilities as an artist. This month’s challenge: To include something I’ve never drawn before in each painting. I’ve already got a cool new piece sketched out and can’t wait to get started! Make sure to visit my Facebook page for in progress pic’s and sneak peeks! 

If you would like to get these updates sent directly to your inbox, please sign up for my mailing list in the top right hand corner of this page! Sign up is easy, free and you can safely unsubscribe at any time =)

Thanks for visiting! Until next time...