Thursday, March 28, 2013

New Paintings, New Hand Embellished ACEOs & more from Natalie!



First up, limited edition, one of a kind hand embellished ACEOs (Art Cards, Editions & Originals). When one of my original paintings sells I create a single personally hand embellished trading card reproduction. It’s the next best thing to owning an original!


       
 
   
  
Click the images for more details! 


Next, my latest commission piece. The three Batman vixens in “DC Triple Threat”.



Third, my latest painting! So many concepts circling my mind during this piece. Originally, my focus was on the streetlight and it being some kind of beacon but it evolved into so much more! A quiet street in a busy city. Home to a culturally rich and diverse breed of inhabitants. Tall, short, dark, light, elegant and dilapidated...the members and the metropolis. From the penthouse to the clink, it takes all kinds and everyone is essential. “After Dark”


For more details or purchase info, please visit the listing in my Etsy shop


I’ve already got my next painting all sketched out and ready to go! I’ve been really inspired by animals as of late so you can expect to see one of those but it will also include one of my trademark dames!

Are we connected on Facebook? That’s where I share the process post in progress pictures!


Finally, don’t forget to check out my April Exhibit at the High River Centennial Library! This is a very special exhibit for me because the whole family is involved! Dominic is a wildlife photographer specializing in birds and Lucian has several colorful paintings which include abstracts, flowers and animals. All three of us will be displaying our creations for the month of April! 909 1 St SW, High River, Alberta (403) 652-2917