Monday, March 18, 2013

New Paintings, Print Releases, April Art Exhibit & More From Natalie!


Lot’s happening in the studio! Commission projects have kept me happily busy and I’ve been working on a few pieces of my own. I am also getting ready for my month long exhibit in April!

First up, March print releases! Professionally printed fine art reproductions:


Click the images for more details!

Second, commission projects:

“Look Ma No Hands”

“Fire Lips Poison Kiss”

The striking Uma Thurman as Poison Ivy. She was a commission piece but I’ve also added her to my Iconic Portraits collection, she is #22. The original is sold but I have 8x10 fine art reproductions available for sale. For more details or purchase info, please visit the listing in my Etsy shop.

If you don’t have or want eBay, Etsy or PayPal accounts not to worry! You can purchase from me directly, I accept money orders via snail mail! Message me at magisterian@hotmail.com with any inquiries =)

Last but not least, the High River library will be showcasing a bunch of my newer works for the month of April! Many of my original acrylic paintings both framed and unframed will be for sale. There will also be a selection of framed 8x10 prints. Stop by The High River Centennial Library and have a look! You can leave your mark in my comment book (I love hearing from you!) and sign up to receive exclusive offers =)
909 1 St SW, High River, Alberta (403) 652-2917

Are we connected on Facebook? I post daily updates, progress pic's and the odd sale! See you there =)