Friday, July 19, 2013

I’m Baa-aack! New painting, Summer Art Festival & More From Natalie!



Hey guys!

I’m so glad to be back after a month long hiatus! The flood in High River ended up becoming a colossal clusterf*ck well beyond what anyone could have ever predicted. Regular life & routines are slow to return as most residents are still wandering around in a bit of a haze. While I am SO grateful to be back in my home, my heart breaks for and goes out to all those who are not. =( 
I have been trying in my own small ways to help raise money for disaster relief in High River. I did a sketch of the famous High River Medicine Tree and am selling laser copy prints for $10, all proceeds ($10 from each print) go directly to flood relief in High River.


If you're interested in purchasing a copy, please email me nvonraven@hotmail.com for details!

During the mandatory evacuation I wasn’t able to access my home or studio for 10 days and once we were home again, it took a long time to get back into any form of creative headspace. I finally got back at it this week and it was a fix I needed!

“Stark” Hardened by the years, small, fleeting tokens of beauty…



Get a better look and more details here!

I’ve just confirmed a new summer festival date! August 10th in Turner Valley! (Millennium Park, Main Street) I will have a large booth with tons of original paintings and prints. This event was such a blast last year and I hear they have added a couple new attractions to the roster! I Hope to see some familiar faces there =)

I’ve got several new projects on the go so make sure to check in on Facebook for progress pic’s & updates!