Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Captain Hook, Limited Edition Prints & Last Show Of The Year!


*NEW PAINTINGS*

Captain Hook made his way onto my easel recently...forcing me to immerse myself in reference photos, it's a tough job! ;D I ended up combining two images because I loved the expression in one but HAD to incorporate the hook. This is Colin O'Donoghue as Captain Hook / Killian Jones from Once Upon A Time. 
Many spectators recognized him at my art shows this past weekend!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/169989606/original-captain-hook-pirate-colin?ref=shop_home_active

 *PRINT RELEASES*

Introducing limited edition 8x10 fine art prints! These very small runs of just 10 prints are professionally printed on 100lb stock. They come titled & numbered with full signature on the back. These editions will be available immediately upon release of any new painting and once they're gone only open editions will be available.

This month's limited edition print releases include:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/NatalieVonRaven?section_id=14598603


*UPCOMING EVENTS*


Final show of 2013-And a very exciting one! This is a new event for me and I've heard nothing but stellar reviews about it. One short night only!

Friday Dec 6th, 2013 7:00-10:00
Hillhurst Sunnyside Holiday Market
1320 5th Ave, NW Calgary
(403) 283-0554

*OTHER NEWS*

Christmas season has me happily busy with commission pieces, most of which are destined to be holiday gifts so I can't share them til the new year. I am getting started on a new piece of my own so keep an eye out on Facebook for progress pics & updates!