Thursday, January 08, 2015

New Year, New Paintings & New Ambitions!

*NEW PAINTINGS*

"The Core" 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/217775774/8x10-print-fantasy-lowbrow-woman-face

First piece of the year! This piece sold within 26 minutes of posting it, awesome way to start to the new year =)
8x10 prints are available here.

Realism portraits are good exercise for me and this commissioned duo was a great challenge! I love the iconic black & white beauties =)

"Spencer Tracy"

"Katharine Hepburn"
 
Prints available upon request =)


*EXHIBITS*

Okotoks Health & Wellness
11 Cimarron Common, Okotoks, AB
Group exhibit - Currently on display

White Raven Emporium
2019 19 Ave, Didsbury, AB
Group exhibit - Currently on display



*WORK IN PROGRESS*


I've also been doing some sketching and experimentation pieces which are being auctioned off on my Facebook page, keep an eye out!
 
Lots of ideas percolating so it's back to the easel for me!

Happy 2015!