Sunday, May 20, 2018

The Art Of Being

The Art Of Being


Looking for answers, unable to see
Sought resolution standing right before me.
Self created paradoxes, illusions inherent
Once ready, the answer becomes so apparent.

Often the hardest, the simplest things
The solace a virtuous regimen brings.
Pearls of wisdom surround me, aching to awaken
Correcting the truth, so often mistaken.

Vying for absolution, fearful of change
Upheaving the world I can't help but estrange.
Inner savior and saboteur, rivaling to find
An escape from the prisons of "me" and "my mind".

Eternal forgiveness, flaws, vices and foes
Dissolve the illusions of suffering and woe.
From erroneous perceptions, comes the long awaited transfer
To all timeless questions, there is only one answer...

(…and the answer is hidden in the poem – look at the first letter of each paragraph)

 ðŸ’œ