Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Pensive Frog, Unconventional Butterfly, Lightsaber & Print Special!

Natalie VonRaven Art and Paintings #NatalieVonRavenArt

What a time to be alive! With so much going on I hope everyone is finding their own little ways of staying sane… maintaining levels of normalcy, structure. Of course for me, that means painting so here goes:

*NEW PAINTINGS*

“Hmph”
Acrylic Frog Painting by Natalie VonRaven

Ah, life… the ultimate Kobayashi Maru, the disease riddled rat race around a sinking ship. That’s what we’re pondering here. Glass half empty or half full? Perhaps we should just be happy to have a glass at all? 

Acrylic on Canvas
5x7
$50!

***

“Composure”
Acrylic butterfly painting by Natalie VonRaven


Express yourself! Verbally or visually. When words fail, art prevails! 

Acrylic on Canvas
8x10
SOLD!

***

"VonLightsaber"
Natalie VonRaven custom Lightsaber Painting


Just a fun piece I did, a mock up of my own custom lightsaber! It's purple ofcourse! But that color choice coincides with what I believe the force would bestow upon me =) I also added some force lightning to the beam because, how cool is that! 

***

I’ve got a couple new paintings in the works, feel free to connect with me over on Facebook to see progress pics or just to chat in general =)

Looking for an original? Check out what’s currently available in my virtual gallery!

Natalie VonRaven Gallery Original Acrylic Paintings Art


Prints are available upon request! 
5x7, 8x10 and 11x14 formats =)

*PRINT SPECIAL*

Signed “Galaxy Orchid” prints are available until the end of March!
  
Natalie VonRaven March Print Galaxy Orchids


8x10 Print
100 lb Heavyweight Semi Gloss Paper
Signed by me, the artist!
$20
*FREE worldwide Shipping*

Interested in acquiring some art?!? Send me a message! 
All art ships free worldwide direct from my studio to you!

*EVENTS & EXHIBITS*

Okotoks Health & Wellness Centre
11 Cimarron Common, Okotoks, AB
403-995-5400

Colossi’s Coffee House
114 4th Ave SE, High River, AB
403-652-2181

Natalie VonRaven Art Exhibit Colossi's High River Alberta

Join me over on Facebook or Instagram for the latest art & updates!

Stay safe and be well my friends ðŸ’œ