Thursday, November 26, 2020

Mando, Winter Scenes, & Last Show of 2020 Goes Online!

 

Getting all gussied up and doing live shows with painting demos, sparkling conversations and HUGS is over-rated… or so I keep telling myself. My last show of the season has been cancelled but everything is available online =) Silver lining? I can just stay in my jammies and eat Cheetos. =) I got lots of painting done including a HUGE 24x48 commission piece, here's what emerged from the studio...

 

*NEW PAINTINGS*

 

This one was a good challenge for me and I almost gave up a few times… perseverance is key- This is the way…

 

“Mando”

Acrylic on Canvas

8x10

SOLD

 

***

 

This was just a no pressure, fun, loose, quickie painting to set the winter tone…

 

“Snovember”


Acrylic on Canvas

11x14

SOLD!

 

This piece inspired me to create a digital image, I used the original single tree and made a winter scene… 


 

I was then commissioned to do it as a full size painting "Winterscape" =)

 


Prints available upon request =)

 

***

 

Interested in owning an original?!? 

Check out what’s currently available in my virtual gallery!

 

Prints are available upon request - 5x7, 8x10 and 11x14 formats =)

Visit my virtual print gallery to see what’s available!

 

Free local pick up/delivery – Free worldwide shipping!


nvonraven@hotmail.com 


*EVENTS & EXHIBITS*

 

TraXside Studios

Winter themed exhibit

1209 Railway Ave. Blackie, AB

 

Okotoks Health & Wellness Centre

A selection of my original paintings & prints (Ongoing)

11 Cimarron Common, Okotoks, AB
403-995-5400

 

Colossi’s Coffee House

A selection of my original paintings & prints (Ongoing)

114 4th Ave SE, High River, AB

403-652-2181

 

Join me over on Facebook or Instagram for the latest art & updates!


https://www.facebook.com/natalievonraven