Monday, July 12, 2021

Rainbow Flourishes & Exasperated Owl!

Alberta is open for summer and I for one am THRILLED! Car shows, art shows, live music, food trucks, rides, crowds, faces… it’s wonderful to experience it all again! I usually paint live at the art shows so I’ve got a few new pieces to share =)

 

*NEW PAINTINGS*

 

A couple of fun and highly experimental new pieces. It’s always nice to try new things and experiment with different techniques.

 

“Fervor”

Acrylic on Canvas

11x14

$150


 “Zeal”

 

Acrylic on Canvas

11x14

$150

 

***

 

Big outdoor show last weekend and I was all prepped to survive the forecasted record breaking heat. Last minute, in true Alberta fashion, the weather fickly threatened severe thunderstorms… GAH! I was feeling a bit butt hurt and so I sketched this guy out the night before…thankfully, the weather decided to cooperate and it ended up being a fabulous day! …but I painted this grumpus anyway =)

 

“Stank Eye”

Acrylic on canvas 

8x10

$100

 

***

 

I’ve got a bunch of new art on exhibit at the Okotoks Walk-In Clinic as well as the Okotoks Art Gallery (details below) - and you can always contact me directly if you’re interested in procuring anything!


ORIGINAL PAINTINGS GALLERY

 

PRINTS GALLERY

 


*EXHIBITS & RETAILERS*


Okotoks Art Gallery – Member Show & Sale

July 3rd – September 17th, 2021

53 N Railway St. Okotoks, AB

403-938-3204

 

Selective Seconds

1203 16 St SE, High River, AB T1V 2B1

403-917-1096

 

Okotoks Health & Wellness Centre

11 Cimarron Common, Okotoks, AB
403-995-5400

Colossi’s Coffee House

114 4th Ave SE, High River, AB

403-652-2181

 

Join me over on Facebook or Instagram for the latest art and updates!


https://www.facebook.com/natalievonraven