Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Scrolling Rose, Library Exhibit & First Live Show of the Summer!

HELLOOO EVERYONE!


 

I am so excited to announce my first exhibits since lockdown started! Slowly the world is emerging from its cocoon and I’m hoping it’s with a new-found sense of appreciation & gratitude! 

All those little things I took for granted… 

 

I’ve been keeping busy with household projects and renovations, I think I’ve just about tackled every room, closet, nook and cranny at this point…as well as the front and backyards! Today I’m finally sitting down to paint =) I do have one new piece to share and it will be coming with me to the farmers market on Friday (unless, of course, someone here buys it first!)

 

*NEW PAINTING*

 

“Unum”

 

Acrylic on Canvas

5x7

$50

 

***

 

Looking for an original? Check out what’s currently available in my virtual gallery!

 

Prints are available upon request - 5x7, 8x10 and 11x14 formats =)

Visit my virtual print gallery to see what’s available!

 

Interested in acquiring some art?!? Send me a message!

All art ships free worldwide direct from my studio to you!

nvonraven@hotmail.com

 

My local library has been hard at work these past several months, rearranging, re-organizing, polishing, painting and creating a more spacious environment, it looks amazing! They’ve always been so supportive of my work and I am delighted to be amongst the talented artists for this July exhibit. Please stop in a have a look at the art, the books, the space!

 

 

Second, I am thrilled to be making my first live appearance of 2020! Gawd, I’ve missed you guys! I will be at the High River Ag Society Farmers market on July17th from 3pm – 6:30pm  with a full display of my most recent originals and prints! 


 

*EVENTS & EXHIBITS*

 

High River Library

A selection of prints from my most recent paintings!

July 2020

909 1st St. SW, High River, AB

403-652-2917

 

High River Ag Society Farmers Market

Friday July 17th 3pm-6:30pm

Rodeo Grounds - High River, AB

403-652-7349

 

Okotoks Health & Wellness Centre

A selection of my original paintings & prints (Ongoing)

New art on display July 18th!

11 Cimarron Common, Okotoks, AB
403-995-5400

 

Colossi’s Coffee House

A selection of my original paintings & prints (Ongoing)

114 4th Ave SE, High River, AB

403-652-2181

 

Join me over on Facebook or Instagram for the latest art & updates!


https://www.facebook.com/natalievonraven