Thursday, July 23, 2020

Midnight Magic, Irrational Fears, More Summer Art Shows!


G’day mates! 


It’s been a flurry of activity in the studio lately, art shows are resuming so I’ve been busy putting up mock displays and getting ready for upcoming exhibits. My cats like to climb said displays, knocking them down in spectacular feline fashion, shattered glass everywhere…FUN TIMES! New paintings have emerged and more inspirations are just waiting to transpire =)

 

*NEW PAINTINGS*

 

“Skullduggery”

Acrylic on Canvas

5x7

$50

 

 

“Scaredy Bat”

Acrylic on Canvas

8x10

SOLD!

 

***

 

Looking for an original? Check out what’s currently available in my virtual gallery!

 

Prints are available upon request - 5x7, 8x10 and 11x14 formats =)

Visit my virtual print gallery to see what’s available!

 

Interested in acquiring some art?!? Send me a message!

All art ships free worldwide direct from my studio to you!

nvonraven@hotmail.com

 

*EVENTS & EXHIBITS*

 


Elks Farmers & Fine Art Market

I’ll be painting live and peddling my wares! Come say hi!

Saturday July 25th 11-3

58 Elizabeth St, Okotoks AB

 

High River Library

A selection of prints from my most recent paintings!

July 2020

909 1st St. SW, High River, AB

403-652-2917

 

High River Ag Society Farmers Market

Friday July 31st, 3pm-6:30pm

Rodeo Grounds - High River, AB

403-652-7349

 

Okotoks Health & Wellness Centre

A selection of my original paintings & prints (Ongoing)

New art on display!

11 Cimarron Common, Okotoks, AB
403-995-5400

 

Colossi’s Coffee House

A selection of my original paintings & prints (Ongoing)

114 4th Ave SE, High River, AB

403-652-2181

 

Join me over on Facebook or Instagram for the latest art & updates!


https://www.facebook.com/natalievonraven