Tuesday, August 04, 2020

New Butterflies & Original Painting Auctions!



‘Sup, homeslices! 


I hope everyone is managing to avoid the death cooties and that “new normal” is gradually starting to feel more… um, normal… 

I’ve been busy painting and doing some live shows, what a treat it is to socialize! I love the feedback, the reactions and, ofcourse, the huge gusts of wind that threaten to carry my tent/display away =) I managed to complete two new paintings at these shows, so you may have seen me working on them…

 

*NEW PAINTINGS*

 

“Wings of Virtue”

 

 


Acrylic on Canvas

8x10

$100

 

 

“Transpire”

 


Acrylic on Canvas

8x10

$100!

 

Both are currently available for sale! Message me if you’re interested =) 

nvonraven@hotmail.com

 

Looking for an original? Check out what’s currently available in my virtual gallery!

 

Prints are available upon request - 5x7, 8x10 and 11x14 formats =)

Visit my virtual print gallery to see what’s available!


***


*ORIGINAL PAINTING AUCTIONS*


 

Click here and you will be magically whisked away to visit the auctions!


***

 

*EVENTS & EXHIBITS*

 

Okotoks Health & Wellness Centre

A selection of my original paintings & prints (Ongoing)

New art on display July 18th!

11 Cimarron Common, Okotoks, AB
403-995-5400

 

Colossi’s Coffee House

A selection of my original paintings & prints (Ongoing)

114 4th Ave SE, High River, AB

403-652-2181

 

Join me over on Facebook or Instagram for the latest art & updates!

https://www.facebook.com/natalievonraven